(Junior) Software Developer (m/f/d), full-time
sachcontrol GmbH is one of the leading service providers in the areas of claims management. Our team is continuously growing.
For our Dresden office, we are looking for a (Junior) Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time.
As a (Junior) Software Developer, your Mission is to support sachcontrol´s business in developing modern state-of-the-art software. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge in backend programming languages
- C# or Java
- Good knowledge in Front-End technologies
- One of React/Angular/Vue
- JS-based build tools
- Knowledge in Operating Systems (Windows/Linux)
- Understanding security and data protection
- Familiarity with SQL and NOSQL database engines (MS SQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Knowledge in building Cloud-Ready Applications desirable
- Team player with focus on success
- Passion and commitment to quality
- Focused on results
What‘s waiting for you
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment where change is constant and needs to be managed
- International Development Environment and Projects
- Short decision paths
- Working in a pleasant environment with cooperative, friendly colleagues as well as daily fresh fruit, drinks, fitness studio, events
We look forward to your application documents including the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.